US donors can send tax-deductible donations to the Philippine Jesuit Foundation, a duly registered 501(c)3 charitable organization. Wherever possible, please indicate the beneficiary of your donation as: BUKIDNON MISSION. Then add the name of the mission station (Cabanglasan, Miarayon, Pangantucan, Zamboanguita, Malaybalay JRH) or purpose of your donation (high school or college scholarship, general fund).
- BY CREDIT CARD: Click the DONATE TO PJF button below. Select: Philippine Jesuits' Apostolate Fund.
- BY ZELLE: From your US bank account portal, use the name: PHILIPPINE JESUIT FOUNDATION. Indicate our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BY CHECK: Make to PHILIPPINE JESUIT FOUNDATION. Mail your check to PO Box 312, New York, NY 10028.
- PLEASE NOTE: PJF donations are subject to 7% service and 1.96-3.93% credit card fees. Please email to PJF and BMD your transaction receipt for tracking and acknowledgement.
Donors from the Philippines or other countries can give to the Philippine Jesuit Aid Association, an accredited Donee Institution by the Phil. Council for NGO Certification (PCNC) in accordance with the Bureau of Internal Revenue RR No. 13-98.
- BY CHECK: Please make your check (PHP) payable to Phil. Jesuit Aid Association, Inc. and send to: Philippine Jesuit Aid Association, Inc.
Ground Floor, JM Lucas Renewal Center
ADMU Campus, Loyola Heights
Quezon City 1108.
- BY CREDIT CARD: For online donations, please click the DONATE TO PJAA button below and write BUKIDNON MISSION on the comment space (optional: state the specific purpose of your gift, such as mission station (Cabanglasan, Miarayon, Pangantucan, Zamboanguita, Malaybalay JRH) or purpose (HS or college scholarship, general fund).
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: Your generosity will be acknowledged by PJAA and certificates of donation compliant with PCNC guidelines will be provided.
Donors can make direct deposits to the Bukidnon Mission District IP Ministry account:
BANK OF THE PHILIPPINE ISLANDS (MALAYBALAY CITY BRANCH)
Account number: 2061-0190-68
Account name: Ambrosio Flores
For proper acknowledgement of your donation, please send a copy of the deposit slip to:
Mission Superior: Fr. Ambrosio Flores, SJ
Jesuit Retreat House
Lope Damasco St. corner Pine Tree St.
Barangay 11, Impalambong
Malaybalay City , Bukidnon 8700
Phone: +63 88 813-2670
The Jesuit Bukidnon Mission thrives only with the full support of our friends and benefactors. As a donor, you are an integral part of our works because you help ensure that we can make a life-changing impact on the people and communities we serve. Through gifts, large and small, our donors make possible the daily miracles of the Philippine Jesuits and its ministries. Below are single page profile sheets of the Bukidnon Mission District, the Kapawa hu Paglaum college scholarship and formation program and the Mission High Schools - for downloading, quick reference, printing and distribution to interested potential donors.